Monday, February 11, 2008

in which knitting wont let me sleep



Ok so i finished my first little can of paint and now what. I feel like I can go to bed till i have something on the needles. The Ironic thing is I was sleepy a while aga and decided I could go to sleep until i finished the toe as I had just started decreasing.

I would cast on but I dont know what to cast on... more socks for me...socks for harry potter swap... bag for harry potter swap(the other one)... I am getting a pair done a week or so... so i have time for the full knitted swaps but should i really wait till the last minute.
The real problem here is i am waiting on yarn I ordered from Etsy.com and I dont know if i will knit that or the yarn i got earlier... grr I guess in the end choices should not be made at 230 am.

I guess maybe a round on the blue lapgan is in order--- this is something i bound off before it was the size i wanted only so i could cast on something else how crazy is that. Now around and around I go with a crochet hook.

No comments: