Friday, March 14, 2008

Twisted Flowers and new yarn


So I basically frogged my twisted flower sock and thought I did it for no reason and then realized that I had made a boo boo and now its looking much better. I am toying with not doing the heal and instep in pattern but i am not entirely sure yet its all about comfort really.


I have move past the first round and started the cabling on the second set of 32. I am also questioning my reasoning on ditching the pattern on the heel and instep. I always want to be working on something new... the next project is always right there and I want to start it. Whats next you might ask not even sure right now but I have gotten some great new yarns in the mail this week a really pretty lang jawoll I have never used before from Swap Bots Cosmicsnail. I also bought yarn pirates killer bees.... I think these will be jaywalkers for Tage (my 10y/o Son).

oh what to do what to do.

No comments: