Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Have you ever scheduled Knitting

So until recently I was a monogamous knitter one project at a time, however, something is changing in me. I am going to blame it on the holidays and trying to holiday knit but I want to cast on things instead of actually knitting them. Maybe it is the stash I have been accumulating and I want it to look smaller. None the less I think I am going to have to make a deal with myself in order to actually even finish anything. I will only be allowed to cast on things on my first day off work I don't have to start a new project mind you but I am allowed to... on the second day off I can work on any project I want in theory it should be a project that I am about to finish.

so here is what I picture my week looking like with my week starting on Monday but that may be a day off or work day
the Projects are numbered in my projects on ravelry I will remove the number as I bump them out of wip status to finished status
work day 1 --- Project #1 --- currently 8'8'8' shawl
work day 2 --- Project #2 --- Stricken with soule
work day 3 --- Project #3 --- itty bitty squares.... mitre square sock yarn blanket ---this one might not always happen since it depends on the availability of scrap sock yarn.... If not available its a you pick day
work day 4 --- Project #4 --- Lewis Barrows
work day 5 --- Project #5 --- oops I guess I need to cast on a project hahahaha
day off 1 --- Cast on --- work on that project
day off 2 --- you pick em --- any thing I want. I will try to make it something I am casting off soon but this wont always happen.


So today is the second day of work for me this week... I will be working on my Stricken with Soule when I am done Rambling on here. wink wink

Pictures will be posted weekly-ish

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I used to do knitting & Joann Fabrics is a nice source to me for knitting yarn.