Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Why not me

So If you actually know me you know we have been trying to have a child for well a long time and it has not happened. This normally means I shed lots of tears at least once a month when I realize it again didnt happen. We have gone through some tests and some drugs and so far N is the problem but I need meds to make up for it. I hate the Clomid makes me feel like crap for the entire month shit if i feel like that I damn well better be pg. So I come home for work the other night to N telling me some one we know has recently knocked up his gf and he doesnt think he is ready to be a father. Wait there is more.... this past summer he got another women pg not the gf but a mistress and had her get an abortion, she might have took off with the thing she is gone from his life now. N bites his tongue as A$$ is telling him this wanting to say if you dont want to be a father stop having unprotected sex. Anyways N tells me and again tears.... wow maybe I can cry 2x this month.
~S

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

don't feel alone, I am right where you are. I tried the Clomid, glucophage, provera,and so many others.They made me crazy, homocidal almost and to top it off I work at a salon where lots of women are always getting PG. I have had more than one tell me oh, just relax it will happen when you just don't think about it. Yeah right!!! It makes me crazy. I know how you feel you aren't alone. there are lots of us that feel that way.