Monday, January 28, 2008

First swap bot swap


So I got some great yarn from my swap buddy Gizmo and Chugly quickly stole it and hid it under Tages bed. Those cats really love sock yarn.Its Regia and a off white with purple spec I wanted to post a pic for you all to see but it doesnt show well. I really need to get a camera the cell phone thing is pathetic
I seem to have gone on a sock yarn frenzy oh well more knittingfor me.
I also got my harry Potter yarn in the mail Saturday it is so awesome and Tage noted right away those are Gryffidor colors are you making me a pair of socks... well i guess I am now. I am now about to order yarn from each house and let him pick plus the other HP swap is for knitted socks so I might get a head start as I am a slow knitter at times.

I casted on this yarn last night its Lornas Laces one of a kind... Again sorry about picture quality it was taken on my cell phone the colors knit green-blue, yellow, tan-brown. The pattern that came with them is k2p2 for 8 inches prolly gonna alter that i need something more mindless for hockey games. The picture is of this yarn
~S

No comments: