Wednesday, January 30, 2008

ribbit ribbit In which I spend my day frogging a sock

So I feel like all i did today was frog a sock. I actually frogged the same sock 3 times the sad thing is I am doing a basic pattern. First I was working on the heel flap when I realized I cast on 84 stitches pattern called for 56... now i do have very thick claves so at times i will increase but that was way out of line even for me.

Then I was using the wrong needles calls for a 0 and I had fours in my yarn... I am use 2 to hit gauge...


third and final time i am not even sure why i was frogging i just did... I think i need to seek help..


After all this and about 8 hours of knitting today I have a grand total of four rows done. At one point Tage (who is home sick from school) said wow you are already on your second sock and I wanted to kill him....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah

I'm sorry about your sock frogging. Have fun at knit pickings today. I'm still deciding if I want to go there, or wild'n wooly, or ewe'll love it in nashua. But I probably should just stay home!

Jen in Dracut (and swap-bot)