Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Life goes on


So the new job is ok although I am not sure its the job for me besides it really cutting in to my knitting.

I cant seem to finish these damn twisted flowers I love the pattern but I so want something new on the needles and I promised myself I woul finish these first. I think as I get needles in swaps etc. I need to hide them so i dont have extras makes it far to tempting. I now seem to have gained about 3 sets of size 2 needles so I could finish the twisted flower while working on something else right. Who am I kidding I am on the toe od the second sock what the heck am i whining for. I dont think my fat legs do this great pattern justice. Come to think of it i think my biggest problem with the sock is i have decided i dont like solid yarns. So here is my problem I love Cookie A's patterns but they dont love crazy yarns... might try one in it anyways they are my socks right
Ok so I am going to go finish this dang sock so i can start something new in the am. I am expecting my first shipment from a sock club tomorrow and possibly my Cookie A swap ... yea... new stuff.

No comments: