Wednesday, April 30, 2008

HSKS 5





Well I just joined the next HSKS and I seem to have been tossed out of Gyffendor which is fine with me. Who want to be a Gryff when they can be a Hufflepuff. HSKS is the best swap ever. It is not one of those Wam Bam thank you ma'am swaps. You get to know some great people with in you Hogwarts House and hopefully out side of it. I had such an amazing time last term I couldn't wait for more. There are games with prizes, trivia and even Quiddich. Come along and join us.

We have grown up this year though and now have our very own web page check it out for more info http://www.hskswap.com/










1 comment:

Knitting Up A Storm said...

I saw your message on Ravelry...
Welcome to the sockclub!
I can't wait to start dyeing yarn in a couple of weeks! :)
-Anna