Wednesday, May 7, 2008

damn you Sereknity hahaha

So last week I went to the yarn store to fetch me some yarn for a swap-bot swap. Of course I got Sereknity yarn because I really love that stuff and its local so not everybody has gotten the chance to use it. While looking for the right yarn for my swap buddy I found this

Isnt it just the most beautiful thing you have ever seen. Its called Gothic Rose. Well I did real well though and didnt buy the yarn I am in 5 sock yarn clubs and have a growing stash including and order with Heather for 4 colors.

Well this was all last Wed. Fast forward to today... I went for a 'ride' to the yarn store. I swear I wasnt going to buy anything. Well I walk over to the Sereknity yarn and there are my 2 hanks of Gothic Rose, clearly I am meant to have them. Boy it is far to pretty and perfect to be socks, not that all of Heathers Colorways arent great but this one on my feet no way, no one will ever see it there. I am now on the hunt for the perfect shawl or wrap pattern for it. I cant even bare to ruin it in a scarf or wrist warmers. So i got 2 skeins and I am open to suggestions on what it should be wont you help a girl out

1 comment:

yarnophiliac said...

4?? I thought it was 3? yikes! lol kismet, wild thing, and mums are done, btw!