Monday, May 12, 2008

NH SHEEP AND WOOL



So I went to the sheep and wool festival and my loving husband actually came with me. He seemed to have an ok time although he did say I that this stuff was all from the olden days. I got to see Liane which was nice I really need to trek to Keene on my day off soon. I bought some more Flat Feet Conjoined Creations Yarn one Girlie and one boy for Tage. I also bought one of the Tsarina of Socks kits for a Celtic pattern, I wanted the Cleopatra one but I am not sure about that snake on top of my foot and wearability.




Oh yes Tages pic was in the Methuen Life with the Squirt 2's he is the one lying on the ground. The goalie he really played the game of his life that night.
~s

1 comment:

Liz R. said...

Hi1 This is Liz R from Swap-bot. I know that you were assigned to send me a package in the I Love Sock Yarn 2 swap. I haven't received it yet and it seems that you sent it on May 7. I know that Danido hasn't sent your package yet (she said that she emailed you about it).

I'm just concerned about the package and want to give you a heads up.

Thanks!
lizandjuan@comcast.net