Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Gawd it hot out... and a really messy room

Wow the little monster or Tage as others might call him is not even out of school yet and it is so hot. He wanted the AC put in the window in his room however we can't get to the window... told him he would need to clean his room first. Fast forward oh about 15 seconds ok you can get to my window I cleared a path.... something must have gotten lost in the translation from adult mouth to 10 year old ears. So now I have to help him clean his room or listen to him cry about how this isnt fair blah blah blah... sympathic aye. I tried to explain to him that there was no ac when i was growing up and no this is not one of those walked shoeless in the snow to school stories. There was no AC in my house growing up and in fact my 'rents still do not have one although I offered them a third one we have, only the bedrooms in the apartment have doors very open consept but they said what would we use it for. Oh I dont know not dying in the bedroom over night maybe. Oh well they did walk to school backwards without shoes and I guess that make that fan awesome

1 comment:

Nic said...

We are in the 2nd week of use A/C or cry here in Vegas.

Thanks for posting your profile! /SP Hostess Nic