Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Have you ever dreaded knitting

I am in a sock duel the pattern is dreadful and I am basically dead at this point. My partner posted her socks this morning, the funny thing is I got the pattern before her and was done the first sock before she started. The sock is a basic k3 p1 sock and it is was boring me to tears. I want so much to finish but I am not able to knit more then 30 min. right now. I will keep working on it till mine arrives in fact I might finish it tonight and actually get it in the mail. but gees this is awful.... I want to work on my shawl or anything else really.
~S

2 comments:

Astormorray said...

Yeah, I hear that! All the socks I've done so far have been 1" rib, then straight for so many inches, and so I make the cuffs as short as possible, because it's *yawn* - well, that or tv knitting.

If only there was a sock that was all heel shaping, I would be so there...

Actually, I never sit down and just knit for more than 1/2 an hour. I don't think I could handle a competition. Sometimes I think I like having had knit something more than actually knitting it.

Anonymous said...

you should have emailed me, i would have told you to just send them to me unfinished...

it really was a grudge match with myself to get them done. I was hoping that I would have a box in the mail from you....so I could be dead...:D

elanor