Thursday, October 16, 2008

I forgot socks for him


Well I finally found some yarn N. was OK with. He has been bugging me to make him a pair of socks for awhile now but he demanded them to be solid black... have you ever heard of such a thing. heeehheee. Then low and behold some one sent me some monochromatic sock yarn and he said well that will do. I made him short socks with a simple cable but he wore them and seems to like them. There they are in progress at the NH Highland games I spent most of my time knitting while I listened to some great music. I must say I did see many other people knitting and hooking up in the mountians of all ages. I did get some odd looks here and there and a couple people say man i wish i could do that I laughed and told them they could... and they walked away.
~S

No comments: