Monday, July 7, 2008

Invasion of other peoples Kids

So I feel like my life is being invaded by other peoples kids. Sat. Tage stayed at his BFF house and Sunday BFF stayed here, he didnt leave till 8pm tonight. Ndebe also decide today would be a great day to work from home.... translation... my day off is ruined by my family. I know that sounds awefull but I am so used to being the only one home on my days off due to the lack of a tradition M-F job that when they are all here they drive me batty. Although Ndebe was working I feel him watching me as I try to Knit and catch up with my soap. The two boys spent every two minutes buggin eachother and then me.
Thankfully Tage is wiped out and in bed by 9pm tonight and I have conviced Ndebe that he wants to go on a mens night date with his best friend....

SCORE

No comments: