Sunday, July 6, 2008

Panic Attack




So I just finished my rainbow socks made with Kismet by Sereknity and they came out great. I didnt do the short rows all the way to the toe to be honest I was sick of all that purling. My question is to all you people who read my blog (hahahah I think there is one person) do you feel like you are going to have a panic attack at the end of a project? I know many of my fellow knitters will most likely say no since they keep about 1000 things OTN. I dont I have a shawl OTN right now which I shouwl be done with by now but have been neglecting lately, also Sereknity, do you see a pattern here, but I normally only have one thing OTN at a time. My problem now is which yarn what pattern is next. I am honestly thinking about reaching into the bin of sock yarn with my eyes shut and picking that way... but I might pick a flat feet because I know them by touch ugh what to do. Maybe I should let Tage pick the yarn. Oh well till then I think I will work on my Shawl and or Read the 3rd Twilight book. Cant start a project at 1 am anyways since I need to wind the yarn etc.
~S

1 comment:

Astormorray said...

you know, I don't have this problem. I suppose I don't like knitting that much... :P I try not to have more than one project going at once, as well, but I like to take a break between projects as well. Also - I have a long list of things I've got to get to. :)