Monday, July 21, 2008

update by demand

I was told to update this by someone who is spying on me so here goes it. Not much happened this weekend I worked, friday, saturday and Sunday... oh my Sunday.... what a crazy night. This week I have picked up a 6th day inorder to grab an extra day off in the next couple of weeks.

N took Tage to the dentist to check on the retainer which mind you we have only done for about 3 weeks and the dentist is concerned his teeth are already slipping back... life is good. This kids mouth is about to cost more then his entire body.

finished the green monsters socks and now I am hoping they will fit. I might make the second one longer. I have a feeling I should have knit another .5 inches before starting the toe... oh well not likely he will were them anyways. I mean think about it handmade wool socks in OK... not thinking its a good fit I should have thought about fabric type for this swap, but all my sock yarn is wool.


Tage and I are most likely off to the ocean on Wed. Funny thing is i live so close to the ocean now I never ever go. I think part of it has to do with my pasty white skin... and the sun beating down on me. Plus not knitting friendly in the least.

~S

No comments: