Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Secret Swap question #6

I havent taken a vacationin my entire adult life. I actually have a fear of using my vacation time and then wanting it for something special later. My Lost job got sold and they paid us out right for unused vacation time... I had 7.5 weeks after taxes I think i got and extra weeks pay but one well. I dont currently have vacation time as I started at this job in March. So I dont have any stranded with out knitting stories.

I did however have my knitting taken from me in Sept. when I had jury duty... apparently sock needles can be considered a deadly weapon...
I wanted to scream out load that I was a juror not the criminal but oh well... I rotted in the jury pool room all day with 80 other pissed off people.

If you run a jury room... please get up to date magazines... the Soviet Union broke up when I was in high school.... hello Mc Fly
~S

No comments: